ShopHandmade

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trying Something New

So lets hope this works!!!!

I've decided to follow some advice and use a mail service to help get my blog out to subscribers; you'll notice a little sign-up box to your left. It's also going to enhance the way I do the blog hops, I'm going to try to create a separate list for each one, then email the linky list to participants after the signup deadline.

Please bear with me while I work out the kinks, and please take a moment to subscribe!!!!!! Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Moira- I also just started a subscription service too. You have some great hop ideas so I hope it helps you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Moira, Do you plan on having another hop soon? I haven't been blogging very long and yours is the first blog hops I've seen and think they're great. I keep checking your site, waiting in anticipation, lol. (I did just join the Bead Soup Blog Hop and am excited about it!). However, I enjoy the smaller hops like yours. Hope you have one soon! Tracy
    http://nutkittensjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete